The VitalScan ANS+ System is a clinically powerful and easy to use non-invasive system to test for hidden diseases. In 15 minutes identify clinical autonomic disorders and uncover major illness and health risks including:
* Sudden Death
* Silent Heart Attack
* Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN)
* Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN)
* Vascular Abnormalities
* Orthostatic Hypotension
* Other Hidden Diseases
Testing of the autonomic nervous system is a is a recommended standard of care by the American Diabetes Association for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Features and Benefits
* Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
* Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of basic health risk factors.
* Assesses the balance between the activities of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
* Reliably discovers ventricular and superventricular extra systoles.
* Assesses accumulated physical and mental stress.
* Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual's personal fitness levels.
* Reveals development of possible health risks.
* Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
* Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.
* Arterial Vascular Assessment
* Comprehensive Autonomic Balance Analysis (ANS)
* Cardiovascular Fitness
* Cumulative Mental and Physical Stress
* ECG Analysis
* Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV)
* Neurovegetative Analysis with custom measurement marks
* Cardiovascular Health Analysis
* Baroreceptor Sensitivity Analysis
* Full compliance to the Standards of HRV professional analysis
* View progress charts of unlimited sessions
* Functional Age
* Patient History Progress Reports
* Statistical Analysis
* Normative database included based on more than 150 000 assessments
* HRV data comparison to the population norms
* Automatically evaluates quality of data recorded to ensure accuracy of results
* Automatic artifact detection and visual data editing
* Easy-to-read interpretation of the autonomic balance status
* Trains for stress reduction and better inner balance
* Easy-to-use intuitive colorful graphical user interface
* Backed by 30 years of documented medical studies
* Easy software installation and automatic hardware detection
* HRV data export into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and ASCII text formats
* Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, French