VitalScan ANS PWV Pro is a non-invasive, fully automated computer-based system that provides Heart Rate Variability (HRV), blood pressure analysis and Pulsewave Velocity analysis for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS).
Overstress and immobilization are conventional health risk factors, triggering the development of life-threatening specific diseases. VitalScan ANS PWV Pro offers the possibility of Cumulative Physical and Mental Stress Assessment.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV) analysis is based on the physiological phenomenon, observable and measurable in the arterial elasticity and stiffness during blood circulation.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro is the result of more than three decades of very profound scientific research. Testing can be performed easily in almost all medical branches. VitalScan ANS PWV Pro offers the possibility to manage the effect of any health-promoting strategy.
The software and analyses are intuitive, easy-to-use and designed for success in the hands of both medical professionals and non-medical practitioners. Simple hardware and standard computer requirements ensure VitalScan ANS PWV Pro transitions seamlessly into virtually every health practice including clinics, laboratories, sports clubs and wellness centers.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro products are easily applicable to the course of mass and periodical medical check-ups. Assessments can also be used for regular health control and for monitoring the effects of different treatment methods directed toward the general and specific health condition. Consequently, VitalScan ANS PWV Pro is useful for the prevention of high-professional and paraprofessional morbidity rates in different categories of workers and employees.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro presents a quick and reliable assessment of basic health risk factors, such as the chronic vegetative misbalance, pathological disorders of the heartbeat activity, the levels of accumulated stress, and the decreased level of physical training.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro uses cutting-edge technology to enable precise measurements of parasympathetic and sympathetic activities in order to assess the autonomic balance in the body (evaluation of the autonomic nervous system's regulatory function).
The VitalScan ANS PWV Pro system is used for objective evaluation and validation of various treatments, for research and documentation, and for evaluation of Autonomic Activity before and after a patient is affected by medication, physical treatment, stress, beta-blockers, or any other factor. The point of intersection is interpreted as the point of Autonomic Balance.
This method of assessment is applicable to many fields of clinical practice such as internal medicine, family practice, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, and psychotherapy. Heart Rate Variability and blood pressure analysis by VitalScan ANS PWV Pro serves as the basis for evaluating the patient's ANS state before and after treatment, which can provide an accurate and reproducible assessment of treatment effectiveness.
The system is used to objectively confirm or exclude a Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN), a Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN) and other dysautonomia problems.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro offers the possibility of Accumulative Physical and Mental Stress Assessment. Overstress and immobilization are conventional health risk factors, triggering the development of life-threatening specific diseases.
VitalScan ANS PWV Pro pulse wave is based on the physiological phenomenon, observable and measurable in the arterial system during blood circulation. During one heart systole, a certain blood volume is expelled. This propagates through the arteries due to the reciprocal transformation between the kinetic energy of a segment of the expelled blood volume and the potential energy of a stretched segment of the resilient vascular wall. With VitalScan ANS PWV Pro, observations to changes in pressure, blood flow, velocity and profile throughout the whole pulse wave can be made for the clear classification of arterial elasticity.
The VitalScan ANS PWV Pro System is a clinically powerful and easy to use the non-invasive system to test for hidden diseases. In 15 minutes identify clinical autonomic disorders and uncover major illness and health risks including:
* Sudden Death
* Silent Heart Attack
* Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN)
* Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN)
* Vascular Abnormalities
* Orthostatic Hypotension
* Other Hidden Diseases
Testing of the autonomic nervous system is a is a recommended standard of care by the American Diabetes Association for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Features and Benefits
* Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
* Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of basic health risk factors.
* Assesses the balance between the activities of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
* Reliably discovers ventricular and superventricular extrasystoles.
* Assesses accumulated physical and mental stress.
* Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual's personal fitness levels.
* Reveals development of possible health risks.
* Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
* Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.
* Arterial Vascular Assessment
* Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
* Comprehensive Autonomic Balance Analysis (ANS)
* Cardiovascular Fitness
* Cumulative Mental and Physical Stress
* Pulse Wave Velocity
* Augmentation Index (AI)
* Reflection Index (RI)
* Stiffness Index (SI)
* Peripheral Arterial Tone Assessment (PAT)
* Endothelial Dysfunction
* ECG Analysis
* Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV)
* Neurovegetative Analysis with custom measurement marks
* Cardiovascular Health Analysis
* Baroreceptor Sensitivity Analysis
* Full compliance with the Standards of HRV professional analysis
* View progress charts of unlimited sessions
* Functional Age
* Patient History Progress Reports
* Statistical Analysis
* Normative database included based on more than 150 000 assessments
* HRV data comparison to the population norms
* Automatically evaluates the quality of data recorded to ensure the accuracy of results
* Automatic artifact detection and visual data editing
* Easy-to-read interpretation of the autonomic balance status
* Trains for stress reduction and better inner balance
* Easy-to-use intuitive colorful graphical user interface
* Backed by 30 years of documented medical studies
* Easy software installation and automatic hardware detection
* HRV data export into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and ASCII text formats
* Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, French